By Lothar Zenetti
By Lothar Zenetti
By William A Anderson
Surrounded via army and political threats, the folk of Israel have been led into harmful alliances and struggle. Survivors have been subjected to steep taxation, exile, intermarriage, and extra, and loyalty to God reduced. With the destruction of the Temple in Jerusalem through the Babylonians, all religion appeared lost.
Enter the minor prophets, bringers of oracles, parables, and poems named “minor” now not for his or her loss of importance yet for the briefness in their texts. Like Jonah within the fish, they confess sin and foresee judgment yet emerge from the darkness to inform of forgiveness, recovery, considerable benefits, and salvation. just like the Temple, which was once rebuilt, the loyalty of the Lord will develop and prosper.
By Gary Frazier
- determine what ideals are in response to truth or fiction
- observe the reality in the course of quite a bit deception
- comprehend the intensity of Scripture that speaks of HELL greater than HEAVEN.
Hell is for genuine is a transparent look for fact, and fact issues for the easy cause that all of us have a divine appointment with dying. What if those that don't believe in HELL die someday and locate they made a sad and everlasting mistake? the place will we flip for genuine solutions? should still we glance to video clips, tv, and tales of non-public stories, psychics, or religion?
Cemeteries and mausoleums dot the panorama of the US as facts and reminders of the unhappy truth of dying. the excellent news is there's a resource of desire that gives solutions for every and each one that cares to hunt the reality. subscribe to the quest and select properly simply because, eternity is simply too lengthy to be improper and Hell is for Real.
By Rodger Dalman
By Holman Bible Editorial Staff
- Abraham's trips
- The awesome deliverance of Israel from Egypt below Moses' management
- Joshua's conquest of Canaan
- David's uniting Israel as one kingdom
- The department of the dominion after the loss of life of Solomon
- The Babylonian Exile
- Jesus' start and early life
- Jesus' ministry in Judea, Galilee, and Perea
- A daily account of ardour Week in Jerusalem
- the growth of the early church
- Paul's missionary journeys
By Barry J. Beitzel
Dr. Barry Beitzel has mixed the topographical and old in multi-colored maps that adequately replicate evangelical Christianity. Pages of undying info relief in sermon coaching and in own religious study. The Moody Atlas of Bible Lands is a useful asset to Sunday institution lecturers and to seminary and Bible students. textual content and specific maps make this probably the most priceless and actual atlases on hand today.
By Al Maxey
By Bruce Cook,Bruce, Dr. Cook
By Maura K. Hill
By Rand,W. W. (William Wilberforce)